[IRCA] An amazing morning!

Man!  Quite the amazing morning!   I only got to the dials at 13:30 UTC
(yes, I delivered yet another baby overnight!).  Wall to wall signals.
Primarily all Asian.  Many at excellent levels.  The first tier Japanese
and Korean stations were at near-armchair levels, easily overpowering any
domestic splatter.   Even 10 kHz channels yielded some TP activity.   I'm
certain, for example, that on 1170, I could hear co-channel HLSR.  Time
pips at the TOH (14:00, but by then, things started to fade).   No time for
a full report, but perhaps I'll have that later.   All in all, the best
morning I've seen in Victoria for a very long time!   73,....Walt