Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-20

Awesome advice! This morning was *NOT* China friendly -- I count the
morning as China friendly when there is good audio on 1206, 1323 or 1593 --
and that was not the case this morning.

Mornings coming up will get extra special attention on 1566 khz for sure.

You married guys will love this *bonus tid-bit*:

My wife who is very radio savvy and supportive of my hobby actually "
*nagged*" me today (very gently) about getting my E/NE Flag up in the air
because "the season is getting on..."

Quoting Andrea, "*You need to get your 'North facing" antenna up if you are
going to stay competitive this fall season...*"

I kid you not.

Yup - Luckiest man in the radio Universe!

Good DX everyone

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -