Re: [IRCA] Sunday the 18th Sept West Coast TP report - part 2

I need to have a more effective TP favouring antenna for a 2nd receiver.

My W/NW Flag honks with TP's - but it is moderately deaf on TA's (no
surprise there...)

Chuck - you need to remember: With me, when you ask two questions in an
e-mail,
you may get one daffy answer.

I share a town with two of North America's finest and most experienced
DXers. It's a weight. :-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -