Re: [IRCA] graveyarders

Sitting on 1490 this late afternoon and heard 2 Spanish stations, one mostly
on top with what sounded like sports talk. ID at ToH (4 PM PST) was for KICO
Calexico CA. New one, GY #40 heard.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA

> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:13:57 -0800
> From: "Doug Pifer - KE6GMM"
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] graveyarders
> <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Terrible, terrible, terrible. See... you get used to the good stuff and
nothing else will do.  Instead of counting sheep Mike, tune into 1400 for a
half dozen hours.  How many of you folks out there actually make a point to
avoid the graveyarders?, hi.  I do sometimes, but I go through periods where
that's all I dwell on. It's a a challenge sometimes.  I got a tenative on
1400 KJOK-Yuma a few days ago, but I'm not absolutely positive. Oh the
pain....<smile>