Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning

Ugh!  It was so quiet by 1300 UTC that I gave up the ghost and went to bed.  The only hets then were 774, 828 and 891, and there was only audio on 774.

Mike

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Altho the buzz I've grown to hate ruined everything (from Asia) on the
lower end of the band a quick scan from 1100 on up from 1430-1500 UTC
11/12 noted a het almost every Asian frequency. No audio tho, even on
1566.

don