Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning

It was an interesting morning here also, though the lower part of the
dial wasn't that impressive.  The Japanese powerhouse has been very
regular here this fall, and this morning it was coming  in, but not as
loud as I've heard them other times this season.   Between 1400 and 1430
I noted audio on 594,693, 774, 828, 1107 and 1242.  (Also 1116, but that
was the Australian 4BC).  I've never heard Asian audio on 1107 or 1242
before.   Unfortunately 1107 never came up enough to get a definite
language.   1242 was quite good at times, and was definitely Japanese,
so presumably JOLF.  Didn't hear anything on LW, though a new power
transmission line they built just west of me certainly hasn't helped my
LW reception this season.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta