Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] My First TP AM DX Logs!

Funny! I was listening to 1320 this AM when it hit me --

I was also tuning to 1323 looking for action.

Paul you scamp! This is the 21st Century! Tune that radio carefully. Hi Hi.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -