From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Stewart, Joseph R <RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 5:42 PM
To: Glenn Hauser
Cc: NRC AM; IRCA
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WWVA 1170 on ND pattern past KFAQ

Glad you got a definite ID on my this, Glenn. I have had WWVA here in southwest Missouri in years past with Tulsa nulled, but at most a couple of times. Now--can anyone suggest any targets whose transmitters really ARE within WV that get out well to the west?
Randy Stewart
Battlefield MO

Sent from my iPhone