Re: [IRCA] Nice Visit

Doug,

We should have stayed with 850, it was probably Hawaii.  The conditions & reception at that location were the best I've heard for a long time.  Back home (a mile away) the air was filled with
RF & buzzes.

Adolf is your man but his baths aren't much to see these days as there is not much left except the bare foundations.  You can stand there above the ruins and visualize in your mind what
splendour they once held.  But the area is worth seeing.  Ocean Beach, Cliff House Restaurant and Sutro Park.  Also the Seal Rock Inn of Hunter S. Thompson's Gonzo fame.

don k.