[IRCA] Addenda

Too late I just remembered that a lot of my sunset dxing time is spent
on 1480 trying to snag KHQN Spanish Fork UT for the IRCA contest.  So
far I have not found any sign of Hare Krishna type programming.  What I
have found is lots & lots of All Comedy Radio, KPHX Phoenix.  I don't
recall them being this solid & this frequent in the past.  Have they
increased power?  I also get 2 or 3 spanish language stations, primarily
KRXR-ID but also KSBQ in Santa Maria & what sounds like Chinese from (no
doubt) KVNR in Santa Ana.  I guess with calls like KVNR it's probably
Vietnamese.  And the usuals, KGOE & KYOS altho they have been really
getting smothered, even as early as 1530 PST.  Michael Richard says KHQN
is back to Hare Krishna from Spanish, anyone else confirm this?  Odd, as
I used to be able to bring them in fairly easily (before KRXR bumped up
to 5 kw).

don kaskey