[IRCA] Locals off the air

KQKE 960 has been noted off the air both Monday & Tuesday nights in the
11pm-1am time slot.  What this left was CFAC Calgary with a signal so
strong I thought it was KABL for awhile.  Last night they were so strong
I could not loop any other signal in through them.  And thier night
pattern beams north does it?

KVTO-1400 was off Monday night and presumed Ukiah was atop in SS.  More
likely Ukiah than Indio I'd guess.

Unfortunately, as time wears on (on me at any rate) I just don't have
the heart to stay with these positive breaks.  I get tired..........I
have to admit that time wise FM & TV dx makes more sense.  Their signals
come in at a reasonable hour........

don kaskey san francisco ca.........