Re: [IRCA] TP carriers; no, audio

Was out this evening, so don't know about TA's earlier, but 1314 had a
carrier at 0640UT,,,,,and so did 747, 774, 1008, 1287.   The former both
rose to reasonable audio with a woman in slowish JJ for about a minute just
after 0700UT.  Hmm, audio traces on 1197 too. RR talk by woman on 279 at
0711,  weak but fair readability.  Oh yes, "ADK" and Turks mixing it up on
530 as well.  And audio traces on 594 at 0714...my, my. Fair # of carriers
poking their noses about the splatter.   1566 for example, at 0738UT, one
hour before their sunset.

Sorry, Patrick, not going to emulate your ironman DXing until 1200
approach; I need to make some sense in the morning... (I'm sure you made
sense this morning, hi)

best wishes,

Nick