[IRCA] SE FL IBOC Status

The IBOC status of the four AM stations using it in SE FL changes
frequently.

The latest status on 11/08/05 is:

WQAM 560 Miami - ON since 9/30/05

WSBR 740 Boca Raton - OFF since 11/06/05
[After being on since 9/30/05 including with an open carrier and IBOC
during hurricane Wilma!]

WHSR 980 Pompano Beach - OFF since 06/??/05

WWNN 1470 Pompano Beach - ON since 11/08
[After being on from 10/17-10/24 when they were taken off the air by
hurricane Wilma.  They came back on with IBOC on 10/28 but IBOC was off
11/06 until it returned 11/08.]

I have enhanced my web site covering these four stations and IBOC to
include a running log of their up/down status.  You can see that here:
    http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/sefliboc.html

Curt

--
W. Curt Deegan