[IRCA] Unlooked for TP

Turned the radio on at 7am PST (1400 UTC) looking for an elusive
graveyard or two on 1230 & 1240 when I found the latter badly bothered
by a loud het.  Tuning up to 1240 I found good audio for about 10
minutes from assumed JOWF.  Man & woman in JJ talking & laughing.  Not
new but nice to hear, especially that close to the clogged domestic
frequency.

don k.

p.s. no new elusive GYs heard...........