Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WTTM -1680 KHz - New Jersey

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WTTM -1680 KHz - New Jersey

Neal,

         Just a note - you're making it into Jacksonville, NC, with a
fair signal around sunrise....well, at least you were Thursday AM. Do
I detect an unplanned possible DX target for those looking to add New
Jersey to their column of states heard?

         Mike (Also cross-posting to the IRCA List)