Re: [IRCA] ESPN on 1310 ??

Thanks Mike, that would be a new call for me if I can ID them sometime.
Heard as KARY in the 70s............BTW  I caught a "J" this
eve at 4pm....KJJR-880-Whitefish from about 1550-1601 PST giving KKMC a
hard time.  KUTR-820 in again thru the buzz.....Nice catch on your
Dubuque FM......Sorry I missed your call.  Neighborhood thing.

don k.