Re: [IRCA] The Man who got Me started...

Re: [IRCA] The Man who got Me started...

Bert- hang in there my friend..I went thru the same thing you are going
thru 2 1/2 years back when my dad had the 1st of 2 strokes. Hes the one
that bought me my 1st sw radio back in 1974. Keeo the faith and whatever
ya do, stay cheery in front of your dad; trust me showing tears right
now is the last thing you want to do!

73s

Bill
KA2MZ