Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:45 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 972 HLCA

Check out 936 as well.  I've never had a het there before, but its there now.  I can't get through KWRU with the S350 and I can't get through the house noise levels with the R388.  Too cold to sit outside tonight...my dingus is getting stuck to the chair.  I see a high pressure system is coming in from Oregon/Washington...maybe I'll sit out in the car and see if there's any interesting FM out there instead.

Mike Hawkins