Re: [IRCA] late TP

I still had audio from JOIB-693 at 7:25 here in Arizona local sunrise was at
6:48.  This was heard on my new EWE (20x50x20) antenna.  The signal was lost
at 6:55 on the 155 foot longwire so the EWE is a much better antenna.  I am
very happy with the EWE but I still have work to do to get a good ground for
it.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
R-390A