[IRCA] Potomac Instruments SMR-11 Broadcast Monitor info wanted

[IRCA] Potomac Instruments SMR-11 Broadcast Monitor info wanted

Hello,

This is my first post to this list.

I am mostly an FM listener, but have recently become more interested in AM since purchasing some good older AM tuners and radios.

If any members know of a better place to ask this question, please let me know.

I’m looking for a schematic, service manual, owner’s manual or any information at all about the Potomac Instruments SMR-11 (AM) Modulation Monitor.

I just received one that I purchased on ebay without any documentation.

I have emailed Potomac Instruments but received no reply.

I’m particularly interested in identifying the rear panel terminal strip connections which are labeled only with numbers.

Also wondering if this receiver was produced in both mono and stereo configurations. My expectation was that this was an AM stereo receiver, but I discovered that one of the two speakers is not connected and there is a large metal plate inside that may be a placeholder for an optional circuit board.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Eli