Re: [IRCA] Happy Belated Birthday

Man, with all this brouhaha about birthdays, I'm glad mine is always six
months from whatever day today happens to be.

BTW, was DXing from Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard, MA last weekend.  Heard
CFRA-580 which I hadn't heard since 1963.  Several "CFRA" ments along with
news, traffic.  Pretty generic reception.  22 October 18:30 EDT  Sony
ICF-SW100S and homebrew air core loop.

Other than that is wasn't much different from what I hear at home.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI