[IRCA] Fw: KNST Fall Lineup

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 3:24 PM
Subject: KNST Fall Lineup

Art,

Fall is in the air at News Talk 790 KNST!

Starting Monday October 31st you'll find your favorite talk shows at a new time!

Tucson's #1 Morning show Skyler and Company from 6am-10am!

America's #1 Talk show Rush Limbaugh now from 10am-1pm!

America's #2 Talk show Sean Hannity now from 1pm-4pm!

And America's #3 Talk show The Savage Nation now from 4pm-7pm!

Make a note of the Best talk shows at a new time!

Also make sure you check out KNST's great new shows on Sunday Morning!

  • Word from the Wild Sunday mornings at 8am. Explore all Arizona has to offer!
  • Followed by The Dino Paone Radio show at 9am. It's everything you need to know about condos, financing and more!
  • Then join Mary Dore for 'Living Well' at 11am.  Now is a great time to invest in Real Estate and Mary can tell you how!

Thanks for listening to News Talk 790 KNST!

This is a recurring mailing. You are a registered member at our site (knst.com).
Our physical mailing address for our business is : 3202 N. Oracle Road Tucson, Arizona 85705
You may update your subscription or membership preferences or unsubscribe immediately.
Contact us with questions regarding your newsletter subscription or membership.
Your username: Art Blair    [recover your password]