Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] You Can Tell that AM Radio is In a Recognition Crisis When...

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] You Can Tell that AM Radio is In a Recognition Crisis When...

They are doing the right thing.  If they don't ask it, they'll just put down
something like WIBA and then try to figure out which one.

What do these survey firms charge for this product?