[IRCA] Alaska

Doug Pifer...you're gonna hate me!

Weak KENI ID noted after weather forecast at 2307 PT.  KBBI/890 is coming in tonight when KDXU fades...roughly the same angle as far as my S350 is concerned.  They were noted at 2315.

Sure wish I could play that TA game.  I had a weak het on 1323 at 2305 but there's nothing to get a hold of.  1314 is out of the question for me.

Mike hawkins
Campbell CA