Re: [IRCA] 1323

Howdy,
So, who and what is on 1323?  I heard a man talking, as if telling a story with an occasional few notes on a piano. Doe's this sound about right?  I'm using LSB and 1.8 filter cause of the extraneous sounds emitted by 1310 and 1320. The man talking was clear, but I really couldn't understand what he was saying.

Doug,  I have only heard  650 KENI for about 15 seconds one morning.  Been trying to get a call letter ID.   Got the Alaska weather report.  Got to go, got audio on 1215.
Dennis, 15 seconds is good.  I'll pay!, hi.

73- Doug