Re: [IRCA] Misc plus 650 KENI

Hi again,
I knew it wouldn't be served up on a platter, hi.  Also, KENI is almost lined up with KSTE for my QTH which is kind of a bummer, but it still seems like the most likely Alaskan to shoot for.  Yeah, KOAC on 550, KXOR for me on 660 (Junction City/Eugene) with the typical SS racket and of course KXL 750 ha ha, UNLESS they were off the air...

I'll go out again tomorrow with the S-350 and try what you suggested. I was tuning mine 1-2 khz off frequency also.  I haven't skipped around too much this morning, but it doesn't seem too bad.. Hets are pretty strong again.  I just switched over to LSB on 650 and I think I'm going to sit on it with that setting for a while as it is cleaning up the noise fairly well. (ha-noise...another contributing factor!)-

WLNO sounds good to me. Never caught that one!
RIP-KFRC.
Thanks for your suggestions Mike.
73- Doug