[IRCA] Superb cx tonite..4 from Vancouver..2 from Spain etc

[IRCA] Superb cx tonite..4 from Vancouver..2 from Spain etc

CX are awesome tonite. CKWX 1130 and CBR 1010 were atop their channels on
the car rx when I drove back up to my house from my BOGs in the field. Note
that the car rx has an omni whip antenna so you might imagine what these
sounded like on the Phased BOG System. Got some audio from Spain 531//Spain
585 (both RNE) , lots of hets in, mostly on Spanish channels other than
Algeria 891 and 981 hets. All 4 Vancouvers in my log book relogged tonite
but no luck on more BC's ( spent nearly an hour chasing CFPR 860 but nothing
positive (I'd assume they'd have the same pgmg as CBU 690 (quite rare but in
tonite) SK is really in well and CBKF-2 860 is // CBKF-1 690 and running a
different CBC FF pgm than CJBC. CBKF-2 is extremely rare while CBKF-1 has
become a pest this season beating up cheating (their power doesn't drop one
bit at their sunset) oldies KOAQ and making CBU even harder.

CKKY 830 was copiable on peaks u/WCCO talk with Oilers Hockey vs Coyotes.
CKST 1040 backgrounding WHO and on 1410 C-FUN weather ended at 2203 CDT and
then back into talk (Dr Joy)

73 from KAZ who will be tired in the morning (not a week I can miss work)..
Barrington IL