Re: [IRCA] TA and TP DX Techniques

You're very welcome Ray. Depending on what receiver you use, it might only
work to a point. On my old Drake R-7 the CW offset wasn't adjustable, so I
would always get a zero beat about 1.8khz below the carrier frequency. On my
AOR it's adjustable to either side of the carrier, so I have it set at zero.
The radio then zero beats exactly on the incoming carrier. Essentially I'm
doing the same as what Chris does, except he's doing it visibly.

A carrier from 1314 was in here before local sunset today, but nothing else.
All gone once it was dark.

Mike in St Isidore AB