Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:27:03 -0500
From: Bruce Winkelman <bdwink@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1134-Croatia audio in Tulsa
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, IRCA Mail List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,	NRC
	List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Finally able to pull out some audio from the het I've been hearing
lately on 1134....
Tonite between 2000-2020CDT 15OCT05 had YL and OM talking in an unID
language w/occasional music, both instrumental and vocal.  Best signal
strength at 2005CDT with YL in unID language. Some deep fades when the
sync lost the signal but mostly at a fair level. Croatia in the logbook!

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK
R8, Quantum Phaser
2 -1 30ft +/- wires