[IRCA] WPHT-1210 music

For those who believe that the isn't any real music left on AM radio, I would requment WPHT-1210 in Philly.

At 2000 EDT their program, "The sounds of Santra," is well worth stopping what ever your doing , setting down and just listening.
A full hour of nothing but Frank Santra music and interviews. Great program every Saturady night on WPHT-1210.
He was truely on of the greatest performers of our time.