[IRCA] The full logs, this time (sorry for last post)

[IRCA] The full logs, this time (sorry for last post)

New yesterday SSS, overnight, this morning: 680 WCTT
Corbin KY, 680 WDBC Escanaba MI, 600 WCHT Escanaba MI
and 580 WKTY La Crosse WI

Notable relogs: 1100 KNZZ CO Grand Junction, 850 KOA
Denver CO, 760 Overland Park KS (Presumed)

Now my logs (the details):

580 WKTY WI La Crosse - Sat 15 Oct 0720 - Calls,
Sporting News Radio. NEW. (SC-ON)

600 WCHT MI Escanaba - Fri 14 Oct 2030 - Cedarville
Trojans and Bark River (Harris) high-school football;
promos for coverage of Michigan Wolverines and Detroit
Red Wings; "news talk 600" ID; fair w/WICC-CT. NEW
(SC-ON)

600 unID - Sat 14 Oct 0735 - Country music; in CKAT
null (therefore not them); ID was uncopyable except
for word "Superstation". Possibilities include
Bismarck ND and Saskatoon SA, the latter of which
would be NEW and a much-wanted target. (SC-ON)

660 CFFR AB Calgary - Fri 14 Oct 0420 - Oldies and
"calgary.ca" web address. Oldies heard again Oct 15
overnight. Mixing at times with Mexicans. (SC-ON)

680 WCTT KY Corbin - Sat 15 Oct 0130 - Calls in
jingle; "Music of Your Life"; "Music Through the
Night"; DJ's name was Chuck somebody, I think. Prev
heard years ago in Toronto with CFTR off. Never at BR.
Solid o/CFTR! NEW (SC-ON)

680 WDBC MI Escanaba - Sat Oct 15 0748 - Repeated
mentions of the Upper Peninsula and "UP"; ads for the
area, including Escanaba. Ots of the ads were for
hunting, fishing and related outdoor activities. In
CFTR null. NEW (SC-ON)

740 WRPQ WI Baraboo - Fri 14 Oct 0459 - W..Q Baraboo"
in CHWO null. (SC-ON)

750 unID - Fri 14 Oct 2306 - Spanish, Radio Equeta or
Laqueta. No idea who this could be. Venezuela is
typical here, perhaps them. (SC-ON)

760 KCCV KS Overland Park - Sat Oct 15 0215 - Presumed
with solid copy of southern (country) gospel music in
WJR null, and at least one ID that I couldn't copy. I
don't know who else this would be. Relog, anyhow.
(SC-ON)

850 KOA CO Denver - Sat 15 Oct 0205 - Several solid
"News Radio 850 KOA" IDs. (SC-ON)

1100 KNZZ CO Grand Junction - Sat 15 Oct 0055 - Solid
calls, talk. Only heard once before. In WTAM null.
(SC-ON)

1150 WHBY WI Kimberley - Sat 15 Oct 0158 - Coast To
Coast, News Talk 1150 WHBY, dominating o/ usual pests
CJRC and CKOC. (SC-ON)

As I finish typing a hailstorm has started, hear some
thunder, now the power has gone off. Gotta love
computer batteries, or else I'd be retyping this
report.

- Saul Chernos, Burnt River ON, using a Sangean ATS909
portable and a Radio Shack loop antenna. BR is located
100 miles northeast of Toronto, halfway between Minden
and Fenelon Falls, for those who look it up on a map.