Re: [IRCA] CHAT 1270 Medicine Hat AB - still on air?

saulamdx wrote:

> CHAT 1270 Medicine Hat AB - still on air?
>
> It was testing on FM earlier this summer. Has it
> signed off AM for good, or still on?
>
> (not that I think I'm getting it, I'm just wondering
> if it went off).

Still on the air as of two minutes ago, I just checked.
Can be heard on groundwave here in Calgary so I will
let the lists know when they sign off for good.

RVC-530 in here at good strength tonight, armchair copy
on my barefoot Sanyo portable.

73, Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
Calgary AB