To: IRCA
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 3:29 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Question about how widespread reception of a station is

In Northern California, my most consistent, strongest and steadiest graveyard station is KTSN/1340 in Elko, Nevada.  Considering that its essentially in the northeastern part of Nevada (which is nowhere close to me), I'm wondering how many of you can hear it.  I am always amazed at how well it gets out, so I thought I'd ask others.

Mike Hawkins
Campbell CA