[IRCA] TAs last night--audio on 1134 in Missouri

[IRCA] TAs last night--audio on 1134 in Missouri

Between 0330 and 0400 UTC Thursday night--on the Sony 7600GR, built-in
ferrite bar, lying in bed--I got my first TA audio of the season.  1134
was in briefly between 0332-0334, and again around 0350, and was strong
enough to produce readable audio in full AM mode, not to mention
single-sideband... in fact, it was strong enough to allow the sync
detector to lock solidly on it.  No ID'able programming, but especially
in the 0332 period they (whoever it was, Croatia? Spain?) were playing
some sort of pop ballad by a male vocalist--didn't recognize it.  I was
just thrilled to get some TA audio instead of just a het for a
change--and this on the little Sony portable.

Anybody on the east coast listening to 1134 between 0330 & 0400 UT last
night who could suggest what station was dominant on the frequency?

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO