Re: [IRCA] I need help with a station on 700...

Re: [IRCA] I need help with a station on 700...

Mike,

Strange.  In that Fox Sports & ESPN Sports seem to intermix for me.  On
1460 at sunset last night I had a Fox Sports station-turned out to be
KENO-NV, was hoping for KCNR-CA- that at TOH also gave ESPN IDs (or
pseudo IDs).....On 700 I have had good reception of a ESPN Sports
station (at times) which I assumed was either KALL or KXLX in Airway
Hts. WA (unneeded)....I'll have to start listening here again.

don