[IRCA] More 550 etc

At 2 a.m. I found a fifth station.  Actually at 0201 PDT with loop
bearing NW a country song finished and a nice KRAI  Craig ID was heard.
This was a brand new station for me from S.F.  So I had KRAI & KARI
together, along with KOAC & KUZZ and my mystery ESPN /CBS station.
Pretty good night, especially considering my powerful local KSFO is next
door on 560.  Without LSB I couldn't hear anything but KSFO slop.  Neat,
these Drake radios.

Going to bed

73  dkk.