[IRCA] I'm needing some advice.

Hi everyone, I am writing in hopes that someone can give me some advice on
what software that blind readers use to dictate their emails and reports to
the list. I can see fairly decent but a brain injury coupled with short
time memory loss from a brain injury has put me in a position where I have
a very hard time typing and also remembering the details of my receptions
long enough to record them in my logging program. Arthritis and all the
above has pretty well messed up my taking an active part in the lists and
clubs which I miss. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards
John Hunter
Rossville GA