Re: [IRCA] Decent AM cx / unID 1070 country

Re: [IRCA] Decent AM cx / unID 1070 country

Thanks guys!

I had it in my earphone off and on all night trying to get an ID from them
on the bedside 2010 with no luck.  CBC-1070 in Moncton usually is
unstoppable here at about 75 miles distance from me, and this station kept
fading up and hanging in all night.  I was hoping it was something farther
west.  Oh well.  Mystery solved!

Brent Taylor
Doaktown, NB