[IRCA] New MW QSL

750 KHWG Fallon NV. P/d letter, bumper sticker, and business card in 68
days for standard report and US$1 (returned). Letter says they are
presently at 7,500 watts but plan to be up to 10,000 watts by December.
Add: 1050 W. Williams Ave., Fallon 89406. V/s: Dee Gregory, General
Manager. (Griffith-CO)

NOTE: I thought I heard the slogan "The Hawk" but I now suspect that the
slogan I heard may have been "The Hawg". That would match the HWG call
letters. The business card they sent has a drawing of a pig holding a
microphone and wearing a cowboy hat that says "750 AM" on it. Stationary
and card both mention membership in the Country Music Association (CMA).

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/