[IRCA] Radio Travel-Log

Picked up a copy of Radio Travel-Log put out by RCA in 1936
at a yard sale.  It has US, Can, Mex  by call, state, freq
also SW & police listings. Realy neat book.   N.H. only
had 3 stations then.
WFEA Manchester 1340 500 w
WLNH Laconia        1310 100 w
WHEB Portsmouth  740   250 w
Must of been real fun DXing then.............
If anyone needs data from '36 feel free to ask.
I may put it on ebay after I get sick of it,  if so I will
let everyone know

73
Tom Jones
Mason n.H.