[IRCA] TAs again this evening - More northerly

[IRCA] TAs again this evening - More northerly

Into Doaktown, NB tonight is a slightly more northern path-favoured TA list.

Hearing several UK stations with decent audio, including: Virgin 1215, and
Talksport 1089//1053

Also the regular France Info network torches on 1377, 1206, 945, etc.

And SER San Sebastián on 1044 tonight, with RTM Morocco only weakly in the
background instead of dominating like last night.

>From the Middle East I'm hearing SAWA 1548, Farda 1575 and Duba 1521 all
with good audio again this evening, but if I had to compare signals to last
night I would say they are down a little.  The Iran carrier on 1169 is only
half as strong as it was this time last night.

Also have a pretty goo copy on Sweden 1179 in English @ 2307, which was not
evident last night at all.

All in all, another good DX evening on a slightly more northern bearing.

Brent Taylor, VE1JH
Doaktown, NB, Canada
Icom R-75, N-E Pennant, N sloper, Quantum Phaser