[IRCA] WTIR 1300 Was Heard in Miami!!

Hey everyone...

I was talking to a police officer friend of mine on the phone while he was on regular patrol in Miami (incidentally, hes the one who operates Vybe Radio 1300AM) and we decided to do a little test.

We were on night power(I could see the transmitter for myself), I popped in a CD with morse code on it and when I hit play, my friend said he could CLEARLY hear our morse code about 30 miles west of Miami.

Way to go Maurice!

Paul Walker
WTIR-AM 1300