[IRCA] All Apologies

I do apologize for upsetting the order of things earlier this evening when I
reported some FM DX. I don't often listen to FM and after being told I had
indeed heard something that could be considered FM DX, I got excited and
posted the information in some place where I guess it shouldn't have been
posted. I will be more careful in the future.

Thank you and have a good night.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!