[IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

I have been spending most of my time on TPs the past few days. So
tonight I am sitting on 1330 and nabbed a new one.

1330    WLOL     MN, Minneapolis, good on top with spot for Minnesota
Public radio and many IDs as "Relevant Radio", which is their listed
slogan, at 0430 EDT 10/8. New under this call for me. (PM-OR)

1330     KWLO    IA, Waterloo, fair in jumble with "Star 13-30" IDs at
0420 EDT 10/8. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage tem.

Patrick Martin