Re: [IRCA] Excellent cx to the north

> My recollection is that the station was Urumqi China when they were on
1525,
> but that was a long, long time ago and those memories are shrouded in fog
> and wrapped in some cloudiness too.

I remember that as a separate reception.  It was sort of a Holy Grail for a
while.  The India reception was different.

In any event, I have to wonder if the improvement in receivers and antenna
technology would keep the state of the art to the point where such things
are still possible.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI