[IRCA] Mildred Davy, known as the ?voice of Tillamook County, ? dies

[IRCA] Mildred Davy, known as the ?voice of Tillamook County, ? dies

Sad news today. Mildred Davy passed away. She was an institution in
Tillamook for many many years. Bob & went down there about 10 years ago
to interview her for Radio World. She took us out to lunch and we even
stopped by her home. She had the most beautiful flower gardens I had
ever seen. Jason Brose passed this on to me. Anyone living in Tillamook
County knew her name and many in Clatsop & Lincoln Counties listened to
her on KTIL and later when the owner changed the call on the AM to KMBD
(Mildred B. Davy. She managed the station for a number of years also.
She will be missed. One neat lady. Like someone's grandmother. People
like her are rare.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin