Re: [IRCA] DX Conditions 10/5

At 22:49 05/10/2005, you wrote:
>Hi All
>
>DX was good here in Arizona with hets on 585, 657,  729,  1044, 1053, 1197,
>1206.  I got audio from JOBK-666 JOAB-693, JOUB-774, JOBB-828, 963 China,
>972 South Korea, and HLAZ South Korea.

Once again, congratulations, Bill.  Pretty darn good Asian morning here
also...did hear the 5 and 1 pips on 675, for a tentative on Vietnam;
Chinese on 639 and 945 for sure, others more tentative.  Number of NHK2
parallels on the less powerful channels.

It's good to see so many others enjoying these conditions.  Don
K,  excellent catches, what equipment are you using these days?

And.....finally, the TA carrier we've been waiting for....at 0350UTC 6 Oct,
1314 is showing its nose above the splash.  No audio...yet, in fact, a few
minutes later, no carrier, but hopefully it'll be back.

best wishes,

Nick