Re: [IRCA] Fairly rare stuff

Don,

Your log of KDAC reminds me of when I logged in back about 10 years ago.
I had not heard the station for 25 years. I tried to QSL them back
around 1970, but the owner then was really down on DXers and would not
even talk with them. several that heard KDAC tried to QSL them in the
late 60s/early 70s and no luck. I sent a report out in 1995, and again
nothing. So a few months later on my trip North from LA, I turned off
called the station and dopped over and picked up my QSL. The old owner
had sold the time. The CE was very friendly. I think the station was C&W
at the time. It is a really nice station, art deco with the tower behind
the station.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR