Re: [IRCA] Homeland Security DX Question and KBOX Station History-Question

Re: [IRCA] Homeland Security DX Question and KBOX Station History-Question

Mike,
         Thank you! My cousin worked there and I recall being in the
studio while he was on the air, so I was 6 y/o or less. Also, thank
you for the call letter history.

         Regarding your line noise, call the power company and let
them know their transformer or whatever is interfering with your
ability to hear your favorite Korean station. Should get their
attention. If it's a PG&E pole (things may have changed), they used
to be very responsive to customer problems....or was that in a different era?

         Again, thank you for your help.

                         Mike