From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Pifer - KE6GMM
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 7:01 PM
To: IRCA Group Email America
Subject: [IRCA] Excel question OFF TOPIC

Hi All,

I cant remember who offered they're Excel expertise before, but I have another question which concerns printing the IRCA bulletin envelopes.  When I enter numbers that begin with "0" -zero, the program knocks them out.  An example would be a zip code such as "05528". After typing this number in, the result is "5528".  Instead of arriving on the east coast somewhere, the post office would send it to the midwest, hi. How can I keep the "zero's" intact? Help would be much appreciated.

73- Doug